Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 October 2011

Use of props

One thing that I have noticed with the use of modern gangster films is the use of weapons such as guns and also drugs such as cocaine, in my production I will need to recreate this somehow.
In terms of recreating drugs cocaine can be simply recreated with the use of flour, whereas with the gun it is more difficult because I can use a toy gun but the effects needed to make it look like it is firing is difficult.
This is one of the many problems i will need to overcome when i begin to make my opening to a crime film, I could overcome this by editing in a flash or I could simply have a gun that does not fire, there are many solutions but I need to chose the most attractive choice to the audience members (my target audience being males in general, I have yet to be more specific with this)

No comments:

Post a Comment