Total Pageviews

Monday 31 October 2011

Music

For the opening chase scene I will need a piece of music that will be similar to the music that is used in the film Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, by this I mean that it will need to be a similar genre (Indy). This will be done with a guitar, I will be using a friend to help me create this piece of music.
This will be for the chase scene that I will be filming in a wood so that i can film them running through the trees.
I have also thought about possible actors for my production, they will need to be looking older but still be young, they will need to be given make up and made to look older as the actors that are available to me do not look as old as I would like them to be.
The actors available to me will be people that are of similar age to me (18), this will mean that I am relying on the acting to give the sense that they are older than they actually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment