Total Pageviews

Friday 23 September 2011

British films

It is important that I also compare my production to American AND British film openings to get a mixture of the conventions used.

One film that is set in the 60's is Brighton Rock, this is another gangster film for me to look at and this will closely match the conventions of the British films I have already chosen to look at.

Another film that I have been advised to watch is called The Krays, this film stars some very well-known actors and is a benchmark for most British films, the conventions used are similar to those used in most American films but the film can be clearly defined as being British through the use of the actors and the narrative.

I think I will need to compare the films to the American films that I discussed in the last Blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment