Total Pageviews

Friday 20 January 2012

2nd Draft deadline

Due to complications with the format of my footage I now have until Monday to hand in my 2nd draft.

For the second draft I will have edited the titles and changed the opening chase scene ever so slightly.

I will also be changing the poker scene, to make it more conventional to the opening sequences that are in the same genre.

I will also be adding extra footage in terms of introducing the character, this is necessary to make it more conventional to an opening and also so that if I were to make the opening any longer, then the audience would know who the characters were and they would be able to watch the film more easily knowing who the dialect was about, it also helps with the narration that I have planned to put in to my production, as it involves the use of character names.

No comments:

Post a Comment